Salty Taints '08

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 3:45 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
necroodin wrote:I declare this thread proves the lameness of the majority of modern metal "scene" members. I'll be posting a youtube interview with me snorre and venom's double-dildo later. Also appearing to verify the voracity of my claims will be Blarg and his pet rectum.
Another genius lol post.
I really wish you would just stop talking....you fucking moron.
Shove it up your jewnose ass...

You call me a moron yet don't present any valid data or reason as to how and why.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Tue June 24th, 2008, 5:50 pm

Blarg - 19
Kunikos - 0

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue June 24th, 2008, 6:06 pm

wahah

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Tue June 24th, 2008, 7:43 pm

We get it. Blarg! pissed you off at a show and successfully owned your ex-boyfriend about a subject he knew nothing about. You've bitched at him for personal attacks (even though he was using personal attacks to respond to personal attacks thrown at him, which you mentioned nothing about because it's totally ok if your bandmate attacks him, right?) and really have said nothing in this thread aside from "SHUT UP BLARG YOU WERE A DOUCHEBAG AT DIMMU"

Seriously, get over it.

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Tue June 24th, 2008, 11:45 pm

Let me assure everyone that my intentions in creating this thread bear absolutely no resemblence to what has since transpired. I almost feel guilty and apologetic.

I'd wanted an academic, or at least philosophical, discussion. Instead we have ... the internet. At least it was somewhat entertaining.

Now maybe I'll start a thread about race relations.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Wed June 25th, 2008, 1:27 pm

Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
necroodin wrote:I declare this thread proves the lameness of the majority of modern metal "scene" members. I'll be posting a youtube interview with me snorre and venom's double-dildo later. Also appearing to verify the voracity of my claims will be Blarg and his pet rectum.
Another genius lol post.

You call me a moron yet don't present any valid data or reason as to how and why.
Do I really need to?

You sit here and insult people like some fucking middle schooler.

Every time anyone says something to you that offends you, you revert to childish methods of defense and your level of immaturity shines through. For instance when I say something completely unrelated to a several-month-old stupid argument, like what I said in this thread in the first place, you revert back to the only defense method you have against me, is to bring up a past event that's not even worth discussing anymore, and try to attack me with it.

Time to wear the big boy pants now, Julian.

Oh, and I still have your tape, if you want to come and get it. I haven't done anything to it.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Wed June 25th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Brian wrote:We get it. Blarg! pissed you off at a show and successfully owned your ex-boyfriend about a subject he knew nothing about. You've bitched at him for personal attacks (even though he was using personal attacks to respond to personal attacks thrown at him, which you mentioned nothing about because it's totally ok if your bandmate attacks him, right?) and really have said nothing in this thread aside from "SHUT UP BLARG YOU WERE A DOUCHEBAG AT DIMMU"

Seriously, get over it.
I'm not the one that needs to get over it, I wasn't the one that brought up the fucking events that occurred a month back or so. I was fucking over. Blarg didn't piss me off at a show, I pissed him off. I don't really care either way. All I said to blarg was that anathematized has the right to his own opinion, and then he proceeds to pull out of his little bag of tricks a month-old argument that means absolutely nothing and had no place in this thread to begin with.

Think again about who started this gay shit.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 25th, 2008, 1:40 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Brian wrote:We get it. Blarg! pissed you off at a show and successfully owned your ex-boyfriend about a subject he knew nothing about. You've bitched at him for personal attacks (even though he was using personal attacks to respond to personal attacks thrown at him, which you mentioned nothing about because it's totally ok if your bandmate attacks him, right?) and really have said nothing in this thread aside from "SHUT UP BLARG YOU WERE A DOUCHEBAG AT DIMMU"

Seriously, get over it.
I'm not the one that needs to get over it, I wasn't the one that brought up the fucking events that occurred a month back or so. I was fucking over. Blarg didn't piss me off at a show, I pissed him off. I don't really care either way. All I said to blarg was that anathematized has the right to his own opinion, and then he proceeds to pull out of his little bag of tricks a month-old argument that means absolutely nothing and had no place in this thread to begin with.

It is actually pretty relevant in this thread, it's just exposing what type of people you and all of these other people who suddenly joined the forum really are.

And you're right, he has a right to his own opinion, just like I have a right to argue it.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 25th, 2008, 1:46 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Another genius lol post.

Do I really need to?

Every time anyone says something to you that offends you, you revert to childish methods of defense and your level of immaturity shines through. For instance when I say something completely unrelated to a several-month-old stupid argument, like what I said in this thread in the first place, you revert back to the only defense method you have against me, is to bring up a past event that's not even worth discussing anymore, and try to attack me with it.

Time to wear the big boy pants now, Julian.

Oh, and I still have your tape, if you want to come and get it. I haven't done anything to it.
Yes, you need to. I am only insulting people who I find insulting myself, just another claim by you with nothing to back it up.

Obviously it's not too childish if i've gotten you this angry, are you saying that you get your blood boiled by middle school name calling?

That Dimmu Borgir show was far from seven months ago...and yes, it is relevant to this thread. and apparently it's at good worth for verbal attacks since you seem to want to forget about it so much.
really..you are the immature one here, saying things like "Grow up" or "You fucking moron", but not really submitting...You don't really have anything to say, do you?

Time to wear your maxi pad, Jewnose.

Just give the tape to someone who deserves it, or throw it into the river.

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Wed June 25th, 2008, 2:04 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Another genius lol post.

Isn't this kid 16? what do you expect.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Wed June 25th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:

Seriously, get over it.

It is actually pretty relevant in this thread, it's just exposing what type of people you and all of these other people who suddenly joined the forum really are.

And you're right, he has a right to his own opinion, just like I have a right to argue it.
All I have to say, is that you do not know who I am. Do not sit here and think you can analyze my life, and "expose" me for who I am, when you don't know a fucking thing.

I'm done, because I'm sitting here realizing arguing with you is really fucking lame........and I don't have time for this shit anymore.

Oh, and learn to read, because I didn't say "seven".

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 25th, 2008, 2:50 pm

nocommands wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Another genius lol post.

Isn't this kid 16? what do you expect.
No

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 25th, 2008, 2:52 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:

Seriously, get over it.

All I have to say, is that you do not know who I am. Do not sit here and think you can analyze my life, and "expose" me for who I am, when you don't know a fucking thing.

I'm done, because I'm sitting here realizing arguing with you is really fucking lame........and I don't have time for this shit anymore.

Oh, and learn to read, because I didn't say "seven".
Oh yeah, you said several...alright.

I know enough about you, I'm not analyzing your life at all, am I not allowed to make personal observations based on the things I have already learned about you?

I mean, you're obviously not sick of trying to defend yourself, because you have been doing so since you joined here.. but
Good, so don't post again.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 25th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Finally...the toilet.

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Wed June 25th, 2008, 4:47 pm

Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:I have not seen any accomplishments of yours within metal and your posts all point to "Dumbass".
That's because you don't know who I am.

My solo project Ãœbermensch is at least as well known as Obscurtum. I get people all the time messaging me and commenting on my music with how much they love it.

I was also in Morionor/Jenovah, which was way more successful than Obscurtum. We even had a whole east coast tour planned before we broke up.
Yeah this makes alot of sense now,
I've heard your "Black metal" band Ubermensch, horrible, I don't see how it even qualifies as black metal.
As for Jenovah/Morionor, That band has a GREAT reputation..I remember the story of the singer crying over the phone or something?
And yeah they were more popular, especially on myspace, just like How Cradle of Filth is more popular than most good black metal bands!

and yes, most of what you say is false, it's obvious that your knowledge of the genre doesn't stretch outside of your horrible bands.

That's good that you get myspace comments about how great your music is, when you actually release something and get the ball rolling maybe i'll be more likely to take you seriously..

http://www.myspace.com/metal_dick

By the way^ This is definitely the lifestyle that someone who is devoted to Black Metal takes.
Total black devotion here...

So you have been listening to metal for 15 years you said?
So you must have started at age 6 if I understand correctly, I imagine you sitting there in your room with your jew-fro listening to deep purple....
I am very charming, but no James Bond. I'm pretty funny, but no George Carlin. I am extremely smart, but not quite an Einstein. I'm basically better than your average Joe at anything, but I don't excel enough at any one thing for it to matter. I am like a "joker of all trades. "Well, I am extremely witty, but that only makes people hate you in most instances... "sarcastic prick, bla bla bla...." I've an extremely broad vocabulary, but I'm not doing to be an arrogant dick and talk like some pretentious asshole such as Bill Hicks.
I just love people describing themselfs on myspace.com
This must be why you get all of those comments on your shitty band from little kids.

And what ever happened to you not caring? You apparently care alot about your non-existent reputation since you keep replying to my posts!?

I can't even see how your band is black metal..and that other band Jenovah, who all of the gayest people in Northern Georgia have been in, isn't either, they are both horrible, they both just sound like horrible-boring melo death, and isn't that Jenovah band broken up anyway?

All and all, I wouldn't ever consider you black metal or good to the least, much less attend a show or let you open for us with your crowd of normfolk highschool kids who attend your shows because they are friends of the band.
Have any of your bands even actually released anything? If so, how many copies exactly did it sell? Because i'm guessing the only buyers were you and your buddies.
Enough with the personal fucking attacks blarg.........You don't know a goddamn thing about Kyle and have no room to talk. Fucking get over it.
Says this guy's girlfriend...

Why shouldn't I launch personal attacks? this guy obviously isn't fit to have a major opinion on the subject.
I'd like to clarify that we are not dating.

But he is a good friend, and a fellow band mate.
Oh..I figured you were, and that's why he didn't like sex.
See now that is the immature shit everyone talks about. Completely uncalled for. Grow up.
Hah..yeah..everyone is talking about it.

Immature...Who was it that decided to get drunk with a bunch of negroids rather than give BR and me a ride to our houses???
Actually, she didn't have to give you the ride in the first place you ungrateful little shit.

First, she told you she may not be able to give you a ride back.
Second, with the way you treated her, I don't blame her.
Yeah, I wish she didn't.

And no, she never told me that, and how would you know?
I treated her fine while I was actually in the car with her, and even afterwards. This subject is long over with anyway.

That's fine that you don't blame her for getting shitfaced with homosexual nignogs, I'm sure you would do the same...

:roll:
I just wanted to quote all this for the hell of it.......