wrekage dream

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Metalfreak

wrekage dream

Post by Metalfreak » Fri June 26th, 2009, 3:26 pm

yeah I'm so lame I had a dream about wrekage a few nights ago :lol:
It was that whoever hosts the stoner rock show before was graduating and therefor wrekage was to start at 10pm again. yeah just thought I'd share that with y'all.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Re: wrekage dream

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri June 26th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Metalfreak wrote:yeah I'm so lame I had a dream about wrekage a few nights ago :lol:
It was that whoever hosts the stoner rock show before was graduating and therefor wrekage was to start at 10pm again. yeah just thought I'd share that with y'all.
Shit...now that they've cancelled overtime at work during the week, I have nothing to do after around 8pm. A 10pm start for WREKage would be just about perfect.

In fairness, the Stonehenge guys are really cool and their show draws a lot of listeners. And, yeah, sometimes they play Hawkwind. \m/

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat June 27th, 2009, 7:48 pm

WREKage-Paul wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:yeah I'm so lame I had a dream about wrekage a few nights ago :lol:
Shit...now that they've cancelled overtime at work during the week, I have nothing to do after around 8pm. A 10pm start for WREKage would be just about perfect.

In fairness, the Stonehenge guys are really cool and their show draws a lot of listeners. And, yeah, sometimes they play Hawkwind. \m/
I know it does! I just miss when wrekage started at 10...for the past few years I haven't been able to stay up past 1am without feeling completely exhausted (usually)! jeez I'm not even old yet :lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Sun June 28th, 2009, 11:09 am

Metalfreak wrote:
WREKage-Paul wrote:

I know it does! I just miss when wrekage started at 10...for the past few years I haven't been able to stay up past 1am without feeling completely exhausted (usually)! jeez I'm not even old yet :lol:
In that case, when I play Dimmu, I guess I'd better play 'em before 1am. :lol: