F'n Fraud

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

BoB

Post by BoB » Wed July 7th, 2004, 1:42 pm

Allow me to respond to F'n Dan's comments, about my not playing requests, that were made after I left the studio. Dan was bouncing around the studio like a little girl answering the phones as soon as they rang. This is something I normally do while hosting, minus jumping like a little girl, but Dan was getting in there first. There was zero information passed along to me from Dan. So the requests that I was allegedly ignoring were never given to me to ignore. The Therion request was emailed to me. Big Brother Dan was not watching close enough...

Be warned F'n Dan - I'll swap your crazy medication w/ childrens chewables so switly that you'll be jumping off an interstate bridge by the end of the week if you don't watch out.
:lol:

btw junior: learn how to use the cd player. The triangle means play. The square means stop. The dj board even takes care of all that for you...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed July 7th, 2004, 5:16 pm

That was all you slamming that Cradle of Filth kid on the air then I suppose?

You'll also have to teach us how you got those farts and burps to come out on the air so clearly.

BoB

Post by BoB » Wed July 7th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Jarrod was the farter but I'll be glad to offer some help in the belching arena.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Wed July 7th, 2004, 8:43 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Jul 7 2004, 01:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Jul 7 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Allow me to respond to F'n Dan's comments, about my not playing requests, that were made after I left the studio. Dan was bouncing around the studio like a little girl answering the phones as soon as they rang. This is something I normally do while hosting, minus jumping like a little girl, but Dan was getting in there first. There was zero information passed along to me from Dan. So the requests that I was allegedly ignoring were never given to me to ignore. The Therion request was emailed to me. Big Brother Dan was not watching close enough...

Be warned F'n Dan - I'll swap your crazy medication w/ childrens chewables so switly that you'll be jumping off an interstate bridge by the end of the week if you don't watch out.
:lol:
[/quote]
Damn this show is imploding in on itself. I had heard something else when I called after your set was over, BoB, maybe you can vouch for it. The person I talked to said, "BoB was really strange tonight, he would answer the phone and slam the phone down after 2 or 3 words." :blink:

Would you really want Dan's suicide on your conscience, BoB? :unsure:

BoB

Post by BoB » Wed July 7th, 2004, 9:28 pm

I had heard something else when I called after your set was over, BoB, maybe you can vouch for it. The person I talked to said, "BoB was really strange tonight, he would answer the phone and slam the phone down after 2 or 3 words."
Damn Wolfen, I thought you only emailed. Have we spoken? Anyway, let me transcribe "really strange":
<Bob>WREKage?
<caller>Could you play some newer Mercyful Fate?
<Bob>Sure thing.
<caller>Thanks man! [click]
<Bob> [click] [off to find request]

yup, 3 words :o mighty strange...

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Wed July 7th, 2004, 9:54 pm

Everyone can say whatever shit about me they want, it doesn't bother me. Considering that I have other things on my mind, aside from what other people think of me, I don't really care. I know what I did, and I know how I try to run the show. I don't see anyone else sitting in the studio until 9am in the morning, so other people can sit and play everything they want to play, until their little hearts' desire. I didn't see anyone else (except for Greg), sitting in the studio for two weeks, going through all of our cds. I don't have to prove anything to anybody, and I'm not going to answer anymore of this stuff. If anyone doesn't like the way I want to do things, so be it, you run the show until 8am in the morning. I certainly haven't found anyone else willing to do it. Talk shit all you want, but I'm not going anywhere, and I'm Fn Dan, and that's just who I am, a very fucked up individual who doesn't have the slightest clue what the fuck he's doing. Take it or leave it, but I'm not going address any of this, anymore.

BoB

Post by BoB » Wed July 7th, 2004, 10:03 pm

Dude, you're the one talking shit. And don't cry to me about the time you've put into the show over your two month reign with six other hosts. You've done a lot and that's great but you still haven't come close to what a *lot* of other people have done. You've had a lot handed to you. You didn't start the metal scene.

No one's looking for you to address anything. I listened to the archive, heard shit talking that was going out over the air behind my back and addressed that.

What's your deal?

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Thu July 8th, 2004, 8:53 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Fn Dan+Jul 7 2004, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fn Dan &#064; Jul 7 2004, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm Fn Dan, and that's just who I am [/quote]
But Bob gave you that nickname, remember?

I thought you guys were joking or being sarcastic or something, but it's hard to convey that here or on the air. We all kinda poke fun at each other on the air and it makes for some funny moments on the show, I don't think anyone meant to take anything too far.

You guys should handle this through email or call each other if it's really bothering you, not here. Maybe we can rent out some of those big q-tip stick things or some sumo suits and let you guys duke it out on the air and charge admission to it to raise move money.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu July 8th, 2004, 2:53 pm

You could duel with foam rubber swords

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu July 8th, 2004, 10:59 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Fn Dan+Jul 7 2004, 09:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fn Dan &#064; Jul 7 2004, 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't see anyone else sitting in the studio until 9am in the morning, so other people can sit and play everything they want to play, until their little hearts' desire.&nbsp; I didn't see anyone else (except for Greg), sitting in the studio for two weeks, going through all of our cds.&nbsp; I don't have to prove anything to anybody, and I'm not going to answer anymore of this stuff.&nbsp; If anyone doesn't like the way I want to do things, so be it, you run the show until 8am in the morning.&nbsp; I certainly haven't found anyone else willing to do it.&nbsp; Talk shit all you want, but I'm not going anywhere, and I'm Fn Dan, and that's just who I am, a very fucked up individual who doesn't have the slightest clue what the fuck he's doing.&nbsp; Take it or leave it, but I'm not going address any of this, anymore. [/quote]
Yeah, well I didn't see us asking you to do shit either.
Stop acting like you deserve a fucking medal because you have so little of a life that you can spend 10 hours in the station at a time.

Some of us have other responsibilities, as in BoB's case with the baby, and my case with working 60 hours a week to pay for school this year.

& if we don't like the way you do things, you better get a goddamn clue and do something to change it.
Just because you're there in the morning does NOT mean that you get more say as to how the show is operated.
Too many people have put too many years into this show to sit back and let some control freak fuck with it just because he found something to take his mind off of his broken heart.

Also, I love BoB.
ADDRESS THIS, BITCH.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Fri July 9th, 2004, 12:45 am

Hi Holly, welcome to the forums!

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Fri July 9th, 2004, 1:11 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Jul 9 2004, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Jul 9 2004, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hi Holly, welcome to the forums! [/quote]
<3

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Fri July 9th, 2004, 2:20 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Jul 7 2004, 09:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Jul 7 2004, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I had heard something else when I called after your set was over, BoB, maybe you can vouch for it. The person I talked to said, "BoB was really strange tonight, he would answer the phone and slam the phone down after 2 or 3 words."
Damn Wolfen, I thought you only emailed. Have we spoken? Anyway, let me transcribe "really strange":
<Bob>WREKage?
<caller>Could you play some newer Mercyful Fate?
<Bob>Sure thing.
<caller>Thanks man! [click]
<Bob> [click] [off to find request]

yup, 3 words :o mighty strange... [/quote]
No, BoB, we haven't spoken. I was going to call but didn't find the time to do it that night. I would have if I had known prior to the show, but it doesn't really matter. well I don't want to get in the middle of this so I just said what I heard from another host. <_<

Take it easy.

bid

Post by bid » Sun July 11th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Whoa guys! What's going on? I don't wanna see the legal Djs fighting against each other. If you didn't know, most of the Wrekage issues still bubbles up to me from the GM.
bidyut

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun July 11th, 2004, 9:48 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-bid+Jul 11 2004, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bid @ Jul 11 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Whoa guys! What's going on? I don't wanna see the legal Djs fighting against each other. If you didn't know, most of the Wrekage issues still bubbles up to me from the GM. [/quote]
Ugh.
I miss you.
What "issues"?
He should be talking to me about it, but then again, I don't know Aakash too well.
E-mail me.