fight against inc9

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

slut rag

Re: lol...

Post by slut rag » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:09 pm

[quote="shredmonkey"]Couldn't find Vimur, but I listened to Malefic. Is Pat the one playing the vacuum cleaner or the knives in a dryer?[/quote]

this is obviously a member of incarecroishgjfdjk 9. fuck off.

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:17 pm

And you're obviously a 13 year old boy with spiky gauntlets on either arm and panda bear make up on your pock marked face.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:17 pm

[quote="shredmonkey"]And you're obviously a 13 year old boy with spiky gauntlets on either arm and panda bear make up on your pock marked face.[/quote]

you know me so well.

Pat

Post by Pat » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:24 pm

Alright, holy shit, where do i begin with this...

first of all, that PSA video you guys made was the stupidest shit i've ever seen. i feel stupider after watching that video. incarceri 9 obviously consists of full blown retards.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best musician and that i'm pretty mediocre at the instruments I play but shit, you guys just fucking suck. You can't write a single decent riff. You are always out of tune, the singing is pathetic, and the guitar solos are the worst example of wankery i've ever heard in my life. not to mention your egos (esp jordan) are way out of control.

and as you requested, videos of my band...

you say theres no virtuosity, check out the minute long dueling solo at 1:50. *insert foot in mouth*

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaM9bJwJ29k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaM9bJwJ29k&hl ... fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and here's another band i'm in...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMYNa7S-vHo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMYNa7S-vHo&hl ... fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In the most narcissistic mind numbing video you guys made "chilling with incarceri 9" you actually say fuck the local scene. maybe thats why in my videos you actually see people in the audience and in your videos its just your 2 dumbass high school nephews you paid to come watch. and heres the proof of that...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/goE7oziVh-I&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/goE7oziVh-I&hl ... fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

...long story short, FUCK INCARCERI 9!

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:25 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:Don't even start to talk crap about Pat cause he is a one man band that destroys everything Incarceri 9 ever wrote or will ever write in every possible way. So go ahead, make yourself look like a fool.
I was just looking at pictures of Pat... good god, even his adam's apple has a chin... and he thinks its a "fact of life that 100% of women want him." Whatever it takes to make you think you're like anything other than bloated, basement dwelling lard ass who thinks looking like you're taking a heard poop when you "sing" qualifies as stage presence. I guess Meatloaf has more illegitimate children than he lets on....

Anyway, "pat," put down the bear claws and do some exercise. And no, farting in the bathtub and biting the bubbles doesn't count. No matter what your mom says.

Kol

Post by Kol » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:33 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:Incarceri 9 blows indefinitely, Pat's band Vimur kills Incarceri 9 in every way. Don't even start to talk crap about Pat cause he is a one man band that destroys everything Incarceri 9 ever wrote or will ever write in every possible way. So go ahead, make yourself look like a fool.
Indefinitely? these scene kids need some schooling. Is that a public school education? Georgia really needs to revamp their education system.

I'll check out Vimur if I can find it and give it an honest critique, as for Malefic, not gonna slam them so hard. They aren't original in the slightest. Once you've heard one typical death metal band, you've kinda heard them all. Sad thing is when "musicians" who play metal and only like stuff that is fast or heavy as fuck for no good reason. You can't make your music any heavier or faster. Try writing good songs. If you can't wrap your brain around that, then continue your tirade against Incarceri 9. It is a waste of your time. Done.

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:37 pm

Your "solos" consisted of a couple of weak pentatonic runs and hackneyed tapping.

Also, if its "duel" then it isn't "solo." Its nice that you have so many people in your audience- I'm sure word travels fast at your high school: "Hey everybody- Beef Tits has a new show coming up with his band Malefuck. Lets go and headbang ironically then laugh when he posts arrogant bullshit on various message boards."

And on that note, if the guys in I9 have ego problems, why are you the one trying to stomp around and reign supreme in the arena of internet troll-dom? Shouldn't you be out on a Friday night like this scoring with all 100% of those women that want you? I'm sure they're impressed when they see a Patta the Hutt comes slithering in on a thin film of mucus and feces. Then you can take them back to your basement- assuming your foster parents are passed out- and show them how you're king of the playground that is the Atlanta Metal forums. God- I bet the ladies are just creaming for your at this very moment. Try not to have a heart attack in the sack tonight. No, wait- try not to have a heart attack on your WAY to the sack. Alone. And unloved.

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:39 pm

By saying "Incarceri 9 blows indefinitely," I believe MaleficSounds was suggesting that the degree to which Incarceri 9 blows is, in fact, so vast as to not being easily determined.

Makes sense, grammatically. Just sayin'.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:42 pm

holy crap @ the one guy running various incarudisfjasdghuy 9 defense gimmicks.

Kol

local scene

Post by Kol » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:51 pm

"In the most narcissistic mind numbing video you guys made "chilling with incarceri 9" you actually say fuck the local scene. maybe thats why in my videos you actually see people in the audience and in your videos its just your 2 dumbass high school nephews you paid to come watch. and heres the proof of that... "

Pat, there is not a good local metal scene. Compare it to other areas of the country or to other countries and it blows. Also, I never said anything about being a rockstar. I play music because I enjoy it. Seems like you are really concerned about our egos esp. Jordans. I would love to know why that is.

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 11:55 pm

100% of women DO want Pat, I've witnessed it

Kol

Post by Kol » Sat July 24th, 2010, 12:05 am

Kurt wrote:By saying "Incarceri 9 blows indefinitely," I believe MaleficSounds was suggesting that the degree to which Incarceri 9 blows is, in fact, so vast as to not being easily determined.

Makes sense, grammatically. Just sayin'.
You're right. I woulda said definitely blows, but I see your point.

Generubin

Re: local scene

Post by Generubin » Sat July 24th, 2010, 12:06 am

Kol wrote:"In the most narcissistic mind numbing video you guys made "chilling with incarceri 9" you actually say fuck the local scene. maybe thats why in my videos you actually see people in the audience and in your videos its just your 2 dumbass high school nephews you paid to come watch. and heres the proof of that... "

Pat, there is not a good local metal scene. Compare it to other areas of the country or to other countries and it blows. Also, I never said anything about being a rockstar. I play music because I enjoy it. Seems like you are really concerned about our egos esp. Jordans. I would love to know why that is.
Not to jump into e-drama that isn't mine, but I don't understand why so many people whine and bitch about the Atlanta metal scene. Comparing it to other states and countries, at least Atlanta has a scene unlike some states that is devoid of all things metal and entertaining or even banned like some of the middle eastern countries. If the Atlanta scene isn't metal enough for you why bother wasting time and booking shows here or even posting here?

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Sat July 24th, 2010, 12:10 am

Generubin wrote:
Kol wrote:"In the most narcissistic mind numbing video you guys made "chilling with incarceri 9" you actually say fuck the local scene. maybe thats why in my videos you actually see people in the audience and in your videos its just your 2 dumbass high school nephews you paid to come watch. and heres the proof of that... "

Not to jump into e-drama that isn't mine, but I don't understand why so many people whine and bitch about the Atlanta metal scene. Comparing it to other states and countries, at least Atlanta has a scene unlike some states that is devoid of all things metal and entertaining or even banned like some of the middle eastern countries. If the Atlanta scene isn't metal enough for you why bother wasting time and booking shows here or even posting here?
Exactly. You guys think it sucks cause you're stuck playing shitty shows at places like Masquerade. We have an awesome spot here, the PS Warehouse. Alot of other states aren't even fortunate enough to keep up a DIY venue.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Sat July 24th, 2010, 12:12 am

You're a fucking idiot. The Atlanta metal scene rules. Maybe if you spent time actually coming out to shows instead of memorizing all the Five Finger Death Punch lyrics you'd learn a thing or two.