DJ Pestilence bitchfest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mortis_Kull

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This have surely inflated into a monster. And all because of just one opinion towards FTTA.
Usually when you get bad criticisms towards the event, the best way of responding to it is "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll handle it better next time. My bad" or "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll let someone else handle it better next time. My bad." And by then, maybe you would have done something better next time if you were to take the hint. But instead, you inflate yourself and not only fling juvenile insults towards anyone like Jake, Matt, and Brian, but also at anything like the 585, Wrekage station, and Withered's BBQ. Are you really that insecure of yourself and event you ran?

I expect to hear "I fuck yo mama!" insults from a 13 year old kid using his mum's computer unsupervised, not from a grown adult with his own computer.
DJ Pestilence

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortis_Kull wrote:
This have surely inflated into a monster. And all because of just one opinion towards FTTA.
Usually when you get bad criticisms towards the event, the best way of responding to it is "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll handle it better next time. My bad" or "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll let someone else handle it better next time. My bad." And by then, maybe you would have done something better next time if you were to take the hint. But instead, you inflate yourself and not only fling juvenile insults towards anyone like Jake, Matt, and Brian, but also at anything like the 585, Wrekage station, and Withered's BBQ. Are you really that insecure of yourself and event you ran?

I expect to hear "I fuck yo mama!" insults from a 13 year old kid using his mum's computer unsupervised, not from a grown adult with his own computer.

No man this started because I was badly informed about an incident and have since manned up and apologized for my mistakes towards Jake. Criticism constructive criticism is most appreciative I have learned much from the disaster that was FTTA 2010 and look forward wholeheartedly to put this debacle behind me with an impressive and rousing success by all barometers so that the Atlanta scene may look proudly upon it as their own. I apologize to all the local bands for my rogue nature in the handling of what should have been a successful and enjoyable event for everyone. Apologies to everyone out there whom has been offended by my statements especially those like Ryan, Lamar and Dan whom have stood by me through thick and thin over the years. I believe the stress of it all played a role but no matter I was quite the dick. And for that I sincerely apologize. I know it's going to take awhile to work within your good graces again but I am willing to try. As some one said there is no failure there is only not trying. I will try hard to make amends and to help unite what is an awesome Atlanta Metal scene.

Sincerely,
Floyd Lionel
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
eyewitness testimony is used in over 95% of all trial cases that end in conviction.

In fact, my trial partner just tried a case where the client was accused of twice robbing a donut shop while armed. Both cashiers positively identified him and there was surveillance video. The client was acquitted.

Was it the HAPPY DONUT that place always gets robbed.

In fact, it was!
Mortis_Kull

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:

In fact, it was!

Hold on, dude. Read the latest post.
DJ Pestilence

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
eyewitness testimony is used in over 95% of all trial cases that end in conviction.

In fact, my trial partner just tried a case where the client was accused of twice robbing a donut shop while armed. Both cashiers positively identified him and there was surveillance video. The client was acquitted.

Was it the HAPPY DONUT that place always gets robbed.

In fact, it was!

Knew it. I lived in the village for years and I won't go there cause my luck
I'd get there the same time as a robber. I was in a Krispy Kreme when I got robbed with 3 cops in it. I stay out of donut shops.
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Mortis_Kull wrote:

No man this started because I was badly informed about an incident and have since manned up and apologized for my mistakes towards Jake. Criticism constructive criticism is most appreciative I have learned much from the disaster that was FTTA 2010 and look forward wholeheartedly to put this debacle behind me with an impressive and rousing success by all barometers so that the Atlanta scene may look proudly upon it as their own. I apologize to all the local bands for my rogue nature in the handling of what should have been a successful and enjoyable event for everyone. Apologies to everyone out there whom has been offended by my statements especially those like Ryan, Lamar and Dan whom have stood by me through thick and thin over the years. I believe the stress of it all played a role but no matter I was quite the dick. And for that I sincerely apologize. I know it's going to take awhile to work within your good graces again but I am willing to try. As some one said there is no failure there is only not trying. I will try hard to make amends and to help unite what is an awesome Atlanta Metal scene.

Sincerely,
Floyd Lionel

Apology accepted bro, now everyone can get back to what matters, that being music and friends. It's good that you re-evaluated and learned from your mistakes. One of my favorite quotes "To error is human, to forgive is divine'.
MaleficSounds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap I missed out on this one. This still isn't Incarceri 9 long hahahahaha but at least this one ended better than that one.
Vhyle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

ReverbNation - Facebook
Ryan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Wormrot's Tour Blog:

Quote:
9.26.2010 Somewhere in Georgia 16:06
We’re killing time at a Starbucks in some town north of Atlanta. The show last night was a drag; apparently some scene politics was happening and some kinds were upset that the show wasn’t at a certain venue. What people don’t understand is that the bands are the ones that get the brunt of it. No one remembers the names or faces, they just remember that the shows suck and that the “scene” doesn’t come out to support touring bands. I heard from the promoter that there were a few local bands that were bummed out that they weren’t asked to play so they booked a free house show to run interference to the Phobia, Maruta, Wormrot show. That is the weakest shit that I’ve ever heard; it makes me think that those bands have never been on the road before, if they had, they would know better.

Tricalibur wrote:
I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.
Moloc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unreal.
MaleficSounds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moloc wrote:
Unreal.

MONSTER KILL
Doomed Youth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan wrote:

Quote:
We’re killing time at a Starbucks in some town north of Atlanta. The show last night was a drag; apparently some scene politics was happening and some kinds were upset that the show wasn’t at a certain venue. What people don’t understand is that the bands are the ones that get the brunt of it. No one remembers the names or faces, they just remember that the shows suck and that the “scene” doesn’t come out to support touring bands. I heard from the promoter that there were a few local bands that were bummed out that they weren’t asked to play so they booked a free house show to run interference to the Phobia, Maruta, Wormrot show. That is the weakest shit that I’ve ever heard; it makes me think that those bands have never been on the road before, if they had, they would know better.

Wow. Thanks to Floyd for turning it around and making us look like the bad guys. All we did was ask the touring bands if they wanted to play a late, late after party. It started around 1 am so it wasn't to run interference. Not to mention the show was set up months in advance.
Azrael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan wrote:

Quote:

That's awful. I did what I was supposed to, promoted, played the show, and I did'nt go running to the bands slandering people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: