View previous topic :: View next topic  
nocommands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
nocommands wrote:
Kol wrote:
BlackRoija wrote:
someone sure is mad

no, not mad. I'm more amused that I was right. He's a pussy who can only do shit talk on the internet instead of to my face. Guess he knows what would happen.

You would come on here a post a response insult.

yep, i would. And?

uh you seriously don't get what i just said?
Kol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian wrote:
you must look really hard to your fans coming to whine back to a bunch of talentless, tasteless losers. I'm glad Inc9 members use their time productively.

atlantametalforum til the end.

Muahahha!! yes we do.
lsaldana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: We Interrupt For a Special Announcement Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
This post by Woody, our two faced loser of an ex bass player was brought to my attention by a fan.

The real problem is to find out who here is an Inc9 fan...
Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: We Interrupt For a Special Announcement Reply with quote

lsaldana wrote:
Kol wrote:
This post by Woody, our two faced loser of an ex bass player was brought to my attention by a fan.

The real problem is to find out who here is an Inc9 fan...

Tricalibur wrote:
I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.
Doomed Youth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fucking hilarious Ryan.
SlashAndThrash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed out loud
badcarburetor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is in the wrong section.
Metalfreak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WREKage-Paul wrote:

my sentiments exactly!
Generubin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: We Interrupt For a Special Announcement Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
this forum consist of talentless players who are haters of anything with taste.

this just gets better and better each time he posts

you know each one of us so well.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
nocommands wrote:
Kol wrote:
BlackRoija wrote:
someone sure is mad

no, not mad. I'm more amused that I was right. He's a pussy who can only do shit talk on the internet instead of to my face. Guess he knows what would happen.

yep, i would. And?

File a restraining order. Isn't that what actually happened? The best indicator for future behavior is past behavior.
Kol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:
Kol wrote:
nocommands wrote:
Kol wrote:
BlackRoija wrote:
someone sure is mad

yep, i would. And?

File a restraining order. Isn't that what actually happened? The best indicator for future behavior is past behavior.

I didn't file a restraining order. Tell you what, next show we have in ATL any of you can come up to me, Frank, and we can "discuss" anything. Your cowardice is the restraining order. LOL
Snowblind Sodomy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My darling dear Frank, you have proven your natural tendency to make a complete ass of yourself and to fail miserably at all your professional and private pursuits. I am sure you were not aware that my husband had planned to quit your apparently unproductive musical "efforts" at the end of December. As for your private pursuits, perhaps if you spent even a portion of the time with your family or working on "your band" as you did on the computer you would have a little more in life to show for it. Woody was tired of the useless "rehearsals" and bullshitting sessions and decided to do something more productive with his life, besides waste his time and gas. Perhaps the "pussy", as you call him, has simply become tired of being surrounded by useless, selfish, talentless, wastes of space like you and all of your "eyes on the internet". Hope you have a wonderful and continuously unproductive life.
Snowblind Sodomy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife, everybody. Give her a hand. While she loves metal, and is fully behind my musical aspirations, she hated everything to do with I9. With good reason. I have been a member of these forums, under different names, longer than I care to remember. After a short and disastrous stint in a failing band, I can now return to these boards and talk about metal, instead of Family Guy and the latest string of YouTube videos that feature Jordan talking shit about other people. That's all I9 will ever be: a social club for pathetic, maladjusted, socially inept people that can't even fend for themselves; that have to leach off the government, or their parents, or defraud mortgage companies to make ends meet.
Kol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:
My wife, everybody. Give her a hand. While she loves metal, and is fully behind my musical aspirations, she hated everything to do with I9. With good reason. I have been a member of these forums, under different names, longer than I care to remember. After a short and disastrous stint in a failing band, I can now return to these boards and talk about metal, instead of Family Guy and the latest string of YouTube videos that feature Jordan talking shit about other people. That's all I9 will ever be: a social club for pathetic, maladjusted, socially inept people that can't even fend for themselves; that have to leach off the government, or their parents, or defraud mortgage companies to make ends meet.

care to say any of this to my face coward?
Kol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:
My darling dear Frank, you have proven your natural tendency to make a complete ass of yourself and to fail miserably at all your professional and private pursuits. I am sure you were not aware that my husband had planned to quit your apparently unproductive musical "efforts" at the end of December. As for your private pursuits, perhaps if you spent even a portion of the time with your family or working on "your band" as you did on the computer you would have a little more in life to show for it. Woody was tired of the useless "rehearsals" and bullshitting sessions and decided to do something more productive with his life, besides waste his time and gas. Perhaps the "pussy", as you call him, has simply become tired of being surrounded by useless, selfish, talentless, wastes of space like you and all of your "eyes on the internet". Hope you have a wonderful and continuously unproductive life.

tend to your dogs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: