To Incarceri 9:
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: To Incarceri 9: Reply with quote

Stop calling WREK. It's annoying.

This isn't the first time you've called. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eight. Or even the ninth! I was told you have called WREK's General Manager, both on the station line and his PERSONAL cell phone, about FIFTEEN times. 15. Don't you think by now you'll have more luck calling WRAS? Or the Masquerade? Or the Canadian Police?

WREK is 100% unaffiliated with this site. Completely separate entities. The WREKage and the We're Not Gonna Take It subforums have no connection to WREK or WRAS. Additionally, none of the Incarceri 9 discussion goes on in those subforums.

I have every right to talk about how much your band sucks, much like you have every right to make Youtube videos for your legion of 10 neckbearded, flame-shirt wearing, McTriple gorging hoverhands discussing how much you hate the latest songs by Malefic, Living Decay, and Doomed Youth. And yet, you don't see us hitting up Google to complain, do you?

Your band sucks. First amendment, motherfucker. I'd rather be given AIDS by a swarm of starving African children than listen to your band for more than 45 seconds. You know the Japanese earthquake? Yeah, that was God's punishment on humanity for having to sit through 30 seconds of the video for Eyes of the Totenkopf.

If you want the I9 discussion to go away, stop making fake names on this board to start shit. Stop posting all together. Even Albert Kagan thinks you suck, and he likes just about every metal band ever.

tldr version:
members of I9 make fake names to stir discussion on the Atlanta Metal boards, don't like the response, repeatedly call third-parties over and over and over to try and make it stop.
Ryan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tricalibur wrote:
I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.
Generubin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they're taking shit about Living Decay and Doomed Youth?
ahhh hael nah /gets poseur stomping gear

but seriously how old are these guys? It must be a real mark of their success and their maturity when they're forced to talk shit about kids half their age on youtube. Get the over it and move on. Seems as far as Atlanta's concerned Justin Bieber doesn't have anything on these asshats. It's like a bad joke that just won't die.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brian
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generubin wrote:
It's like a bad joke that just won't die.

That's exactly what it is hahah. Nobody's even talked about this band in a while, yet one person from the band whose name I will not reveal keeps calling the WREK GM to complain about 'harassment' and how people don't like I9. It's ridiculous.
Holiday Rambler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's crossing a line. What a bunch of morons.
Azrael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although feel free to fight among ex memebers here all you want, that was first class reading. Loaf of Meat Steele...
ScreamBloodyGore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayn Rand.
Kol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: To Incarceri 9: Reply with quote

Brian wrote:

This isn't the first time you've called. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eight. Or even the ninth! I was told you have called WREK's General Manager, both on the station line and his PERSONAL cell phone, about FIFTEEN times. 15. Don't you think by now you'll have more luck calling WRAS? Or the Masquerade? Or the Canadian Police?

WREK is 100% unaffiliated with this site. Completely separate entities. The WREKage and the We're Not Gonna Take It subforums have no connection to WREK or WRAS. Additionally, none of the Incarceri 9 discussion goes on in those subforums.

I have every right to talk about how much your band sucks, much like you have every right to make Youtube videos for your legion of 10 neckbearded, flame-shirt wearing, McTriple gorging hoverhands discussing how much you hate the latest songs by Malefic, Living Decay, and Doomed Youth. And yet, you don't see us hitting up Google to complain, do you?

Your band sucks. First amendment, motherfucker. I'd rather be given AIDS by a swarm of starving African children than listen to your band for more than 45 seconds. You know the Japanese earthquake? Yeah, that was God's punishment on humanity for having to sit through 30 seconds of the video for Eyes of the Totenkopf.

If you want the I9 discussion to go away, stop making fake names on this board to start shit. Stop posting all together. Even Albert Kagan thinks you suck, and he likes just about every metal band ever.

tldr version:
members of I9 make fake names to stir discussion on the Atlanta Metal boards, don't like the response, repeatedly call third-parties over and over and over to try and make it stop.

Ok jerk
This is FRANK from I9. Brian, don't you fuckin slander me. You think what you want, I dont give a shit, but don't you say Ive said shit about Doomed Youth, or living Decay. Never even heard of them. Malefic , yeah, they blow. Big deal, lots of bands do, but loud mouthed fucktards need to be talked about. Ive also never called your wack ass radio station. So unless you can slander me to my face, keep my name out your mutha fuckin mouth. I'll be @ the masquerade march 18. You won't do it though Brian, You are chicken shit..
Now, what you WILL do is stop the creepy ass stalking of my bandmate Jordan. I get it , you don't like him, but you and whoever trying to put out his address and personal info so somebody will take care of him, beat him or whatever is crossing the fuckin line. Ive also seen the stupid crap on multiple websites where you Brian try to get others involved in your unnatural obssession with I9 and you get either ignored, or called out for what you are.
give me an excuse
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: To Incarceri 9: Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
Brian wrote:

tldr version:

So unless you can slander me to my face, keep my name out your mutha fuckin mouth.

hahaha though guy on the internet syndrome. haha people won't ever fight over anything on the internet because of one simple thing.... IT ISNT WORTH IT. Especially if the subject is I9. Do you think other bands get as pissed off or angry when they receive bad reviews? Please don't kid you're self that people wont do anything because you guys come off as really though guys that everyone is afraid.

Also, when did Brian ever call your name out here? he said he wouldn't release the information of the person calling.

One more thing, the only reason why you're band is even relevant is because your band mates got butt hurt about their music being called shitty and just out right a pool of aids by a forum. I mean really, who the fuck gets angry over the internet, oh yeah 12 year olds.

i fully expect a reply you calling me something along the lines of a mother fucker, oh wait sorry a mutha fuka...., also I though you guys said it was pat stalking, and now brian..... so anyone who makes fun of you stalks Jordan too?

Oh yeah, now what you WILL do is.... dude just give it up, the sooner you guys stop replying to bad reviews the better, stop while you're ahead ok.
completeloser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/how-win-any.php
Kol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

completeloser wrote:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/how-win-any.php

very funny Laughing
Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is trying to post your address, because no one really cares what happens to you.
Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't get it, Inc 9 is trully a bad band. It seems to transcend peoples personal opinoins and just be a solid fact. They only people that like the band are members. It's like your mom telling you your cool, then going to middle school and acting like your the baddest motherfucker there, but in truth your a mongoloid, that no one likes. So then everyone hates you and you have a cocky attitiude to boot.
badcarburetor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how for dudes who claim to hate this board they show up moments after the name Incarcerari 9 is typed.
theRothstanator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: