To Incarceri 9:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unprogrammable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticRitual wrote:
damn, everyone gets caught up looking like an ass online from time to time but this shit just doesn't seem to end.

You're right it doesn't seem to with this band at least. Getting redundant even. My cousin from up north likes them, although I thought their stuff mediocre. I have heard some new stuff from them on online radio that is a vast improvement. Don't get the hatred on here though. Like Sadistic Ritual BTW.
Ryan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... glad to see how far this thread has come over the weekend.

Tricalibur wrote:
I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.
badcarburetor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kol wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:

But, please keep coming here, trolling, fighting, whatever. Few things amuse me more than Ayn Rand enthusiasts publicly embarrassing themselves.

ayn rand was a cunt

Hmm...must have been another screenname posting Atlas Shrugged references. My bad.

I would try to be a bit more tactful in my criticism, but, yeah, looks like we can agree on Rand.

Generubin wrote:
Kol wrote:
Oh yeah promoting your own band isn't kvlt or tr00 right? Laughing

Even Varg Vikiness promoted.

Yeah, but I can't really imagine Varg using the screen name CHRISVIK to post, "Hey, check out this band from Bergen. theyve (sic) been around for 2+ years and have some pretty good original music (sic)"

http://www.myspace.com/blahblahblah."

"Kvlt or tr00" = whatever. Pretending to be your own fan = embarrassing fail. And it really diminishes your credibility in denying all the fake names y'all seem to have used on here.

Seriously, I'm sure that there are forums out there where your band could possibly be appreciated. This isn't one of them. Nor does your music appeal to the DJs of radio shows who post on here. Just cut your losses and move on to more likely territory to "promote your band."
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unprogrammable wrote:
You're right it doesn't seem to with this band at least. Getting redundant even. My cousin from up north likes them, although I thought their stuff mediocre. I have heard some new stuff from them on online radio that is a vast improvement. Don't get the hatred on here though. Like Sadistic Ritual BTW.

I feel maybe the fact that they keep fighting back is just provoking people to continue this. It's a little immature on both ends in my opinion but i can definitely see where everyones coming from. thanks though
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else notice the forum added a delete button for your posts?? this is exciting... though it came at the expense of the edit button
Brian
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only delete your most recent post....once someone else posts, it's there forever!!
Generubin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian wrote:
You can only delete your most recent post....once someone else posts, it's there forever!!

bwahahah

badcarburetor wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/blahblahblah."

"Kvlt or tr00" = whatever. Pretending to be your own fan = embarrassing fail. And it really diminishes your credibility in denying all the fake names y'all seem to have used on here.

that's exactly where I'm getting at with that comment. Just another Myspace band in my eyes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian wrote:

is this some kind of twisted game?? it seems the clock is on. better avoid saying stupid things now
nocommands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unprogrammable wrote:
SadisticRitual wrote:
damn, everyone gets caught up looking like an ass online from time to time but this shit just doesn't seem to end.

^jordan owen

but anyway... Kol i'm gonna have be completely honest here. You're a dumb ass and your band sucks.
Generubin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticRitual wrote:
Brian wrote:

is this some kind of twisted game?? it seems the clock is on. better avoid saying stupid things now

Yes, it is a game, a game of watch your ass and don't say anything too destructive.
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:

Yes, it is a game, a game of watch your ass and don't say anything too destructive.

i guess the internets just not what it used to be... sigh
unprogrammable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticRitual wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:

I feel maybe the fact that they keep fighting back is just provoking people to continue this. It's a little immature on both ends in my opinion but i can definitely see where everyones coming from. thanks though

You're welcome, and yes them fighting even as little as it is is really bringing out the lowest of the low among these folks. It's not like it really matters all that much to them though. It's such a small segment of an already crippled market for this music. Do you guys have any downloadable music anywhere?
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unprogrammable wrote:
You're welcome, and yes them fighting even as little as it is is really bringing out the lowest of the low among these folks. It's not like it really matters all that much to them though. It's such a small segment of an already crippled market for this music. Do you guys have any downloadable music anywhere?

Us? or Incarceri 9? We have a free two-song demo up on our myspace in the blog section. just download it as a zip file and extract it. We're working on a full release but right now we're just finishing up rhythm guitars so that will be a little while.
SlashAndThrash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jordan owen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: