Worst Case Scenario/Epicus Apocalyptus Time Change

discussion about metal on the web, this web site, and all things online.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Stussey

Worst Case Scenario/Epicus Apocalyptus Time Change

Post by Stussey » Sun January 29th, 2012, 11:41 am

Starting Monday 1/30/2012,Worst Case Scenario moves to 4pmET,it's still live and still the best 2 hours of crust/grind/dbeat/anarcho. Epicus Apocalyptus still follows WCS but now at 6pmET still live and still on www.brutalexistenceradio.com.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Mon January 30th, 2012, 1:49 pm

I don't always catch your specific show, but I've got Brutal Existence Radio loaded as a preset in my radio app, so I hear your station quite a bit. Great stuff. Good luck with your new time slot.

Stussey

Post by Stussey » Thu February 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm

Being that Mevio is now being a bitch, I don't have an iTunes feed but you can still download

Epicus Apocalyptus here:
http://soundcloud.com/epicusstussicus/e ... sepisode55

Worst Case Scenario here:
http://soundcloud.com/stussey/worstcase ... episode103

thanks everyone who has tuned in and supported WCS for 2yrs and EA for the past year.

Stussey

Post by Stussey » Fri March 23rd, 2012, 9:47 pm

Worst Case Scenario has changed days & times. WCS is now on Sundays, 7-9pmET/0100-0300CET and Epicus Apocalyptus still follows. Both shows are still live and still on www.brutalexistenceradio.com.

Even if you're not a fan of crust/grind/punk, check out Brutal Existence anyway. There's every type of metal you can name and it's 24/7 and with the tune in app you can listen on your phone.
If you have any questions or need some suggestions about shows you can contact me here or email me: stussey@brutalexistenceradio.com