Black Witchery 4/21 -Archive

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 4:25 pm

Also this show ruled except for those guys. Hellgoat took the night IMO and Grave Ritual was excellent as always
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

lsaldana

Post by lsaldana » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 5:09 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Fighty mcgee New Orleans shitbag got his clock cleeeaned
as did his friend

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 6:59 pm

details!
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 7:23 pm

It was a weird night.

Teaser: McG almost got in a fight with a 6'4" drunk guy who had already been bloodied. I was all, "oh shit. I don't wanna fight" but someone (Tony?) was closer and intervened.

TonyE99

Post by TonyE99 » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 7:49 pm

Wasn't me, but I was right there the whole time. It seemed like a fight started up like 3 or 4 different times.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 8:08 pm

He was fucking with hellgoats stage shit and with everyone and his friend was trying to fight John from abyssus but failed. tried to destroy a mic stand and hit people with it Iaw him SLAM some kids into hellgoats barbedwire shit so I punched him in the face several times and blood had to be mopped up. He wouldnt let go of my hair (faggot) so I was hammer fisting the side of his face in to the ground and apparently his face looked like a little bag full of oranges when it was done. I guess you could say he got.. .Mangled.

Tl;dr 2 faggots started shit in our community and were swiftly and efficiently neutralized by everyone.
G.O.R.E.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 9:09 pm

I was stuck inside doing homework during this but I regret not attending

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Mon April 23rd, 2012, 9:32 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:He was fucking with hellgoats stage shit and with everyone and his friend was trying to fight John from abyssus but failed. tried to destroy a mic stand and hit people with it Iaw him SLAM some kids into hellgoats barbedwire shit so I punched him in the face several times and blood had to be mopped up. He wouldnt let go of my hair (faggot) so I was hammer fisting the side of his face in to the ground and apparently his face looked like a little bag full of oranges when it was done. I guess you could say he got.. .Mangled.

Tl;dr 2 faggots started shit in our community and were swiftly and efficiently neutralized by everyone.
YES! Ha ha ha. Perfect.

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Tue April 24th, 2012, 12:06 am

from what i remember, the guy that was taking the mic stand of the stage was the guy that got in it with brian and me. Right after everything was done I saw his face and blood was coming out of both his eyes, forehead, and mouth. I heard they were the guys from some band called Tire Fire or something but I could be mistaken.
Who Dies Wins

JägerWolf

Post by JägerWolf » Tue April 24th, 2012, 2:21 am

Knucklehead wrote:It was a weird night.

Teaser: McG almost got in a fight with a 6'4" drunk guy who had already been bloodied. I was all, "oh shit. I don't wanna fight" but someone (Tony?) was closer and intervened.
It was me. Yes, surely those dickweeds deserve a beat down after touching and flailing the stage props, but I didnt want to get Brian and Matt into further trouble or worse as they hammer the shit out of those two.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Tue April 24th, 2012, 2:40 am

Actually it was I who intervened when I beat the fucking snot out of that giant asshole after bloodying him with my initial punch. I got a velvet glove and an iron fist.

And yeah I know for a fact that at least the dude I wrecked used to be the singer for tire fire. Which sucks because they were awesome but ill probably run every inch of my tire fire tape up my ass crack and mail it to him
Last edited by SlashAndThrash on Tue April 24th, 2012, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
G.O.R.E.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Tue April 24th, 2012, 2:56 am

Wasn't there for the action, but must go on record saying that the Tirefire crew involved have always been most excellent to yours truly. I'm thinking maybe that they were majorly fucked up on something. Also will go on record saying that if BMG, one of the most fair individuals I know, takes a swing at you...you're doing something incorrectly.

Go media mail, SlashAndThrash.

JägerWolf

Post by JägerWolf » Tue April 24th, 2012, 4:05 am

Oh! I thought you were talking about splitting up the fight, which I was trying to do. My bad. But yea. Pretty much what Slash said.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue April 24th, 2012, 9:03 am

MS_39455 wrote:Also will go on record saying that if BMG, one of the most fair individuals I know, takes a swing at you...you're doing something incorrectly.
The funny part is, McGlade was trying to de-escalate. Dude was already bloody from being beaten down. BMG pulled the guy aside and I could tell he was saying, "c'mon man, it isn't worth it. Let's chill out". And then the dude began to be a dick I guess and all the body language changed. That's when Jaeger stepped in.

Dude's face did look like a sack of oranges.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Tue April 24th, 2012, 9:14 am

Has McGlade now become BMG? :lol: