Kreator, Vader, Pro-Pain, The Autumn Offering - Friday May 6

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Strangler

Post by Strangler » Sun May 8th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Kurt wrote:Yes, I'm the guitarist of LoA.

We've got a handful of shows coming up soon, so you'll hear about them on here, I'm sure.
\m/ Great show.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Sun May 8th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Strangler wrote:Fuck yeah. They owned that show. \m/ Vader seemed kind of bored. That's what kind of vibe I was getting from them. A/w, kick ass show.
I agree about Vader. And I agree with Bob about Kreator. I was really impressed with how energetic they were and thought they put on a great show. I'm not sure if I've heard them play Extreme Aggression before so that was pretty fucking awesome.

ISH

Post by ISH » Fri May 20th, 2005, 1:23 pm

I'm a little tardy with this post but I've been out of town and haven't had the chance. First of all, Kreator "rocked out with their c*ck out". Secondly, Vader didn't do much for me mainly because their mix was terrible. Finally, I was about as pissed off as one could be that Pro-Pain (my reason for driving the 250 miles to ATL) had left the tour some six weeks earlier and the first I knew of it was when I showed up at the Masquerade. No mention of the cancellation was posted on the wrekage site, the masquerade site or the official Pro-Pain site which is seldom updated anyway. I won't say much else other than the fact that I didn't appreciate it and I don't think anyone else would either.

ISH