June 25th-Burial Rites, Ecryptus, Prime Mover, Selva

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BurialRitesRawkStar

June 25th-Burial Rites, Ecryptus, Prime Mover, Selva

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Tue June 7th, 2005, 2:54 pm

Saturday, June 25th @ Breakers

Burial Rites
Prime Mover
Ecryptus
Selva

We will be playing at Breakers on Saturday, June 25th. Be sure to come and check this show out as it will be our first show back at Breakers since the "Utter Destruction Fest", which was in August of 2004. Show will probably start sometime around 8 or shortly after. It will $5 if you're 21+ and $7 if you're under 21. Come to the show, get drunk at the bar, and rock the hell out!

Joey/ Burial Rites

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Fri June 10th, 2005, 4:36 am

Ecryptus must unfortunately and sorrowfully cancel our appearance at this one...
I was really looking forward to taking the stage with Burial Rites again, however my undying will to bang my head while playing as often as I can, was just not enough to overcome job schedulling conflicts... I will take the duty of finding a fitting and brutal replacement. And if I can help it, (meaning if my arms get severed or I'm hit in the head with an old floppy disc going at 563 mph) this will be the last time we back out of a show we are billed to play. sorry guys, but i'll see you there anyways.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Fri June 10th, 2005, 3:07 pm

Ecrypt wrote:Ecryptus must unfortunately and sorrowfully cancel our appearance at this one...
I was really looking forward to taking the stage with Burial Rites again, however my undying will to bang my head while playing as often as I can, was just not enough to overcome job schedulling conflicts... I will take the duty of finding a fitting and brutal replacement. And if I can help it, (meaning if my arms get severed or I'm hit in the head with an old floppy disc going at 563 mph) this will be the last time we back out of a show we are billed to play. sorry guys, but i'll see you there anyways.

Hey Are you guys doing that "Meehan's Ale House" Show? There were rumors that you were. I went by the place yesterday and I honestly dont know how they are gonna have a metalshow in there. Anyways, Let me know.

Thanks

BurialRitesRawkStar

Re:

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Sat June 25th, 2005, 10:08 am

Show is tonight!! Come on out, swill some beer, and bang your head!

Joey/ Burial Rites