HornZ Of Iscariot

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu September 6th, 2012, 9:49 am

BlackMetalBlodHorn wrote:I am not Albert Kagan.
I am just trying to promote my band.
I mean, this is sad.

So close to haiku
Five-seven-five is proper
Such as bologna

Kagan I am not
This band I am promoting
I mean this is sad.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:33 am

Thanks Slutrag \;m;/
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:35 am

badcarburetor wrote:
I mean, this is sad.

So close to haiku
Such as bologna

Kagan I am not
This band I am promoting
I mean this is sad.
I didnt say that. That tard with the clone profile of mine did. Queefs.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

BlackMetalBlodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBlodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:40 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
I mean, this is sad.

So close to haiku
Such as bologna

Kagan I am not
This band I am promoting
I mean this is sad.
I didnt say that. That tard with the clone profile of mine did. Queefs.
Say that I did not.
A clone of me? What a tard.
I think I just queefed.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:07 am

Defensive? Who me?
Kagan's mom kicked me out. Sad.
War Against Christ? Not!
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:47 am

Well WAC cause thats just what it is whack. kagan can have his stupid shit. Ill stick with making metal with people that have already been there and done it.
And I know. Who the fuck so I know.
Cazz Grant aka The Black Lourde Bands include Grand Belials Key and Crucifier. He actualy gave a great review of that vocal/guitar demo I mentioned. He was going to do some guest drums on a WAC album. But I guess I will get him to guest drum on something else.
Tim "Nybras"Sever of Wind Of The Black Mountains and Genoyca. Drummer for both. He also did a tribute show for Masochist as the drummer. He was good friends with Tchort before he died of a over dose on herion. RIP Tchort Gone but not forgotten -l- Anyway Tim is doing drums for HOI.
Then you got my best friend Brian "Angzerhornbroals"Doty of Nuclear Nights his first band when he was 12. Fuck when I was 12 I had only been listening to metal for about a year. Then his other band Black Torment which was orginaly Black GraveYard. Orginal demo for BG came out in 95 I do believe. That shit was so raw I thought my ears was going to start bleeding. But thats how black metal is. Or atleast the shit I like to play. But anyways I played in Iron Legion for about a month. I pawned my shitty guitar and amp for 100 bucks to get the bus ticket to go to chicago. I started on bass but im just not a good bass player. Im a vocalist which they found out one night when Brian and Tony was rehearsing some Black Torment shit. So Russ the orginal singer switched to bass and I went to vocals. And you can confirm I was in fact with IL. Look on the metal archives for former member Lord bloodHorn. I think it even says something about talks of my return. Which is true if Brian can get shit together. Sucks having a brain tumor. Hope he can sue the fuck out of his doctors get that million then Iron Legion Black Torment and our side band we started when I was there called Gates Of AngzerBlood. The name is a mix of both our nic names. And actualy he is the one that gave me my nicname BloodHorn.
But I could go on and on. And it probably did no good posting my xp in this scene cause you people have 0 respect for people. And these bands you will probably think are bands I made up and created all this. But have fun tearing it apart and disrespecting the old school USBM scenes orginal bands. Before USBM got anywhere Masochist,Wind Of The Black Mountains,Black Torment{GraveYard}Nuclear Nights,Grand Belials Key,Crucifier and Ezurate where out there holding the flame of USBM high!!
http://youtu.be/bK1STJRABOo <<Black Torment A Sign Of Infernal Death (History of the last 12 years)

pon.rock

Post by pon.rock » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:53 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:Well WAC cause thats just what it is whack. kagan can have his stupid shit. Ill stick with making metal with people that have already been there and done it.
And I know. Who the fuck so I know.
Cazz Grant aka The Black Lourde Bands include Grand Belials Key and Crucifier. He actualy gave a great review of that vocal/guitar demo I mentioned. He was going to do some guest drums on a WAC album. But I guess I will get him to guest drum on something else.
Tim "Nybras"Sever of Wind Of The Black Mountains and Genoyca. Drummer for both. He also did a tribute show for Masochist as the drummer. He was good friends with Tchort before he died of a over dose on herion. RIP Tchort Gone but not forgotten -l- Anyway Tim is doing drums for HOI.
Then you got my best friend Brian "Angzerhornbroals"Doty of Nuclear Nights his first band when he was 12. Fuck when I was 12 I had only been listening to metal for about a year. Then his other band Black Torment which was orginaly Black GraveYard. Orginal demo for BG came out in 95 I do believe. That shit was so raw I thought my ears was going to start bleeding. But thats how black metal is. Or atleast the shit I like to play. But anyways I played in Iron Legion for about a month. I pawned my shitty guitar and amp for 100 bucks to get the bus ticket to go to chicago. I started on bass but im just not a good bass player. Im a vocalist which they found out one night when Brian and Tony was rehearsing some Black Torment shit. So Russ the orginal singer switched to bass and I went to vocals. And you can confirm I was in fact with IL. Look on the metal archives for former member Lord bloodHorn. I think it even says something about talks of my return. Which is true if Brian can get shit together. Sucks having a brain tumor. Hope he can sue the fuck out of his doctors get that million then Iron Legion Black Torment and our side band we started when I was there called Gates Of AngzerBlood. The name is a mix of both our nic names. And actualy he is the one that gave me my nicname BloodHorn.
But I could go on and on. And it probably did no good posting my xp in this scene cause you people have 0 respect for people. And these bands you will probably think are bands I made up and created all this. But have fun tearing it apart and disrespecting the old school USBM scenes orginal bands. Before USBM got anywhere Masochist,Wind Of The Black Mountains,Black Torment{GraveYard}Nuclear Nights,Grand Belials Key,Crucifier and Ezurate where out there holding the flame of USBM high!!
http://youtu.be/bK1STJRABOo <<Black Torment A Sign Of Infernal Death (History of the last 12 years)
Thanks for saying this on more than 5 different threads in 5 sections of this Forum.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:55 am

Your welcome :D

pon.rock

Post by pon.rock » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:56 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:Your welcome :D
It's ok to share info on your musical life, but couldn't it have just been in one place? Sorry to burst your bubbles, but it's a waste of space to repeat yourself here.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:57 am

Im just iritated with disrespectful people. Sorry man. I understand where you are coming from \;m;/

pon.rock

Post by pon.rock » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:59 am

But you do realize you are only making this worse my spamming shit?

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Oh check out the link to that video of Black Torment. Much thanks if you do. Brian isnt doing well and in a nursing home right now. I need to finish thisa letter to him. I hope they got him off the methadon and found something else for the pain from his brain tumor. So keep him in your thoughts man. Even if you dont like BT I jst ask for respect to people that was doing the USBM scene before it blew up in america.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:04 pm

pon.rock wrote:But you do realize you are only making this worse my spamming shit?
It keeps my name in their faces so when HOI releases the demo later this year people know who I am as well as HOI. Ive got another project starting up with a buddy in Oregan but he is busy with his band Hymnorg at the moment. Speaking of Hymnorg I think Ill listen to "So The Wolf Stands Alone" Awsome first release.

pon.rock

Post by pon.rock » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:06 pm

Yes, have fun with all this, but untill you get something done, please refrain from these posts.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:09 pm

FUCK THAT I will post what I wish. If you dont like it ignore it. I see plenty of shit I dont like but I simply ignore it. Or if I do comment on a band or something I try to do it in a respectful way.