Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Tue June 4th, 2013, 11:00 am

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Tue June 4th, 2013, 4:05 pm

"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Sun July 21st, 2013, 9:26 am

Found a cool app in the iphone app store: bandcamper. It's like a bandcamp jukebox. Listened to Crypter in anticipation of Monday night's show.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon July 22nd, 2013, 12:23 pm

Moloc wrote:Found a cool app in the iphone app store: bandcamper. It's like a bandcamp jukebox. Listened to Crypter in anticipation of Monday night's show.
It works pretty well, but sometimes it seems that I can only find some things in it and not on the main page and vice versa. Odd.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Sat October 12th, 2013, 2:05 am

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Sun December 1st, 2013, 5:30 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
Moloc wrote:Found a cool app in the iphone app store: bandcamper. It's like a bandcamp jukebox. Listened to Crypter in anticipation of Monday night's show.
It works pretty well, but sometimes it seems that I can only find some things in it and not on the main page and vice versa. Odd.
So, it seems that for iPhone bandcamper is gone and a bandcamp app has replaced it. It also seems that I can no longer access all the albums that I had saved or favorited or whatever it was called on the bandcamper app. This sucks! Did anyone else have this happen?

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Mon December 2nd, 2013, 8:36 am

badcarburetor wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
So, it seems that for iPhone bandcamper is gone and a bandcamp app has replaced it. It also seems that I can no longer access all the albums that I had saved or favorited or whatever it was called on the bandcamper app. This sucks! Did anyone else have this happen?
I haven't had that happen... yet. But I haven't synced my phone in a long time either. Is the new bandcamp app any good?

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon December 2nd, 2013, 9:08 am

I have like... 200 something bandcamp bookmarks saved that I can forward to whoever with instructions on how to import them into Firefox if peeps are interested.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon December 2nd, 2013, 1:41 pm

Bandcamper quit working for me so I uninstalled thinking I'd just reinstall and that would clear up any bugs. Instead, when I went to reinstall I couldn't find the app in the Apple App Store (or whatever it's called) as it had been removed.

I installed the new (official?) Bandcamp app and can see three items that were in my collection and nothing else. Maybe these I paid for and didn't just favorite (or star or whatever), but I'm pretty sure I had more legit tracks in my collection? I can't figure out how to search in the new app as it seems like a shell of an app that only reflects what is done on a computer. So, in short, I'm not loving the new Bandcamp app.

Ryan, thanks for the offer, but I haven't used Firefox and all that sounds a bit over my head. I'll try fucking around with the web based interface and see how much I can restore to my collection.

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Fri January 17th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Not metal but there is always a crossover in the fanbase:

https://current931.bandcamp.com/

Good deal of Current 93's output, for when you start feeling a little too mentally balanced and want to rectify that.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri February 7th, 2014, 5:11 pm

The His Best Deceit demo by Possession. On Invictus.

They're releasing a 7" soon.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Tue August 12th, 2014, 11:24 am

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fnpolcapml

Play Bandcamp right in your Chrome browser.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Fri August 22nd, 2014, 1:00 pm

Ryan wrote:I have like... 200 something bandcamp bookmarks saved that I can forward to whoever with instructions on how to import them into Firefox if peeps are interested.
Ryan, this is old, but do you still have those Firefox bookmarks? I'm interested even nine months later.

Strange

Post by Strange » Tue February 3rd, 2015, 6:30 pm

Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Tue September 15th, 2015, 3:00 pm

https://www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/groups/877827658970667/

I created a I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS group called Free Metal On Bandcamp. I stole the idea partly from this thread and partly from Free Punk On Bandcamp. I'll go back in reverse order and post all the free links in this thread so far.