Stoner, Sludge Metal - Guitarist/Vocalist looking to jam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunofNorthernDarkness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Stoner, Sludge Metal - Guitarist/Vocalist looking to jam Reply with quote

Howdy,

I just moved to Atlanta and I am looking to put together a groove oriented band along the lines of Down, Eyehategod, COC, Baroness, Pantera, Crowbar, High on Fire, etc. Basically HUGE riffs that groove. I play guitar but also have a full bass rig and a small but substantial PA. Plus I have a lot of recording gear. I'm living in an apartment so I don't have a place to jam but am willing to throw down for a rehearsal space. All my gear is pro or custom. My last band broke up which is why I moved to a new city but I have recordings I can send of my playing.
slut rag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a guitar player with a space to jam in Atlanta. Currently involved in a band but I wouldn't mind jamming with other people from time to time.

You can hear what I'm doing with my other band here:
http://canopy1.bandcamp.com/

Message me or comment if you like what you hear and think we could get something going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Musicians All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: