open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

JägerWolf

Dragon Con 2014

Post by JägerWolf » Tue July 29th, 2014, 4:23 pm

30 Days to go...... Are you ready?

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed July 30th, 2014, 11:51 am

Due to an epic hotel website booking snafu, we have two rooms in the Hyatt and only one in the Hilton. We wanted all three in the Hilton. Now the Hyatt is demanding to know the names of the people that will be staying in each room "for safety reasons OMG TERRORISTS" or they're threatening to not hold them for us. With as much money as they make on this fucking convention every year, they need to settle the fuck down. Did you get a hotel room?

I'm getting too old for some of this bullshittery. This will probably be my last year staying in the hotel. I'll be driving back and forth every day to feed/walk Bubblicious like I did last year, which kind of defeats the purpose. It's time to hand it over to the Bronies.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Wed July 30th, 2014, 11:58 am

Counting down the days

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Thu July 31st, 2014, 11:03 am

Diana wrote:Due to an epic hotel website booking snafu, we have two rooms in the Hyatt and only one in the Hilton. We wanted all three in the Hilton. Now the Hyatt is demanding to know the names of the people that will be staying in each room "for safety reasons OMG TERRORISTS" or they're threatening to not hold them for us. With as much money as they make on this fucking convention every year, they need to settle the fuck down. Did you get a hotel room?

I'm getting too old for some of this bullshittery. This will probably be my last year staying in the hotel. I'll be driving back and forth every day to feed/walk Bubblicious like I did last year, which kind of defeats the purpose. It's time to hand it over to the Bronies.
I wanna crash yo partii
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri August 1st, 2014, 5:53 am

theRothstanator wrote:I wanna crash yo partii
shhhhh.... the Hyatt might hear you....

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Fri August 1st, 2014, 6:51 am

I've lived in Atlanta for 13 years and I've never been to Dragon Con.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat August 2nd, 2014, 5:30 am

Moloc wrote:I've lived in Atlanta for 13 years and I've never been to Dragon Con.
You're missing a lot of puddin' cups. That's what my husband calls it when the big girls cinch themselves into corsets and mash the boobies up real high. Looks like a puddin' cup.

DreadfulYgg

Post by DreadfulYgg » Sat August 2nd, 2014, 10:18 am

I highly regret not buying a 2014 pass at the end of the 2013 Con. I really don't want to spend the money, but I already have 2 cosplays lined up, one being a group...

Mercyful_Nate

Post by Mercyful_Nate » Sat August 2nd, 2014, 10:29 am

Gonna bite the bullet and buy my passes, i have some middle ages peasant cosplay lined up

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Sun August 3rd, 2014, 7:01 am

Diana wrote:
Moloc wrote:I've lived in Atlanta for 13 years and I've never been to Dragon Con.
You're missing a lot of puddin' cups. That's what my husband calls it when the big girls cinch themselves into corsets and mash the boobies up real high. Looks like a puddin' cup.
I like big girls in corsets AND puddin' cups. Wobble wobble.

Odinson666

Post by Odinson666 » Tue August 5th, 2014, 4:07 pm

got my press application approved it's 140 bucks that I can now invest in ten dollar diet cokes they will be selling there.

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri August 15th, 2014, 6:20 am

The Slimey Limeys will be in my house the whole week leading up to the Con. I promise I'll try to try to remember to check this thread, but if there is any pressing Con business to attend to and I'm not responsive, you'd better text me. We are currently pulling the Beer Backpacks out of the mothballs and having the D*C car flag cleaned and pressed. I have also begun serious Liver Training.

RE The Limeys: One of them is a little boy that literally dresses like Angus Young for school every day. I have repeatedly insisted that his mother pack his school uniform because promises have been made. I really hope she comes through on this. You will all know immediately if she does. (Kay, I need to borrow a guitar.)

International Relations: Doing It Right

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Mon September 1st, 2014, 9:58 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/PvKnso8cu2Y?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PvKnso8cu2Y?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
1:20
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Gorgorostrich

Post by Gorgorostrich » Tue September 2nd, 2014, 7:15 am

I got an invitation a few years back.

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Tue September 2nd, 2014, 10:21 am

"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor