Looking for vocalist, Queensryche/ Dream Theater style

need a drummer...a guitarist....or are you a vocalist wanting to join a band? this is the place to start the journey

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

bloodblind

Looking for vocalist, Queensryche/ Dream Theater style

Post by bloodblind » Tue September 22nd, 2015, 7:03 pm

With a bit of hesitation uploaded this, my first play around with Reaper a few months ago, and also my first time using amp sims. I have recently moved from Cubase and after some initial problems slowly getting used to it now and finding it pretty good. Thought I could do with some feedback on this demo which is just a skeleton at the moment. Influenced by listening to an unhealthy amount of Dream Theater, Queensryche, Megadeth and Symphony X. A rough demo I wrote a few months ago for this new prog/metal/rock thing I'm thinking about doing. No Solos, Vocals, keyboards or Bass yet but should get loads of Solos on here soon now my gear is almost set up again! I would really like to try and find a great singer that can do traditional metal styles and give some power metal kind of vocals or something like the influences mentioned above. It's going to be tough to find but anyone out there on these forums that can sing like that and does home recording want to collaborate? Here is a link to my soundcloud with this first rough demo. Any singers with demos I can hear that would be interested in collaborating please get in touch!

https://soundcloud.com/tim-rasmussen-820407269