Vyserith

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Vyserith

Vyserith

Post by Vyserith » Wed October 12th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Hell yea! We are Vyserith! If we can find a drummer we are going to burnanate the country side! It will be glorious! By the way... We have finished all of our recording for our first demo! The Ep will be called The Reckoning!!! It sounds sick/ insane/ a baby screaming cuz it found out it had both balls and tits!? Also if you have seen Vyserith let us know what you think of us! We like honest feed back!
oh fuck-off world i'll get you yet!

Wireneck

Post by Wireneck » Sat October 15th, 2005, 9:58 am

After seeing your ad on another site, I checked out both tracks on your myspace page . I am a sucker for melodic death metal so you got me right from the start. :lol: The guitar riffing is excellent, really reminds me of early Dark Tranquillity and old In flames. I think your material could really shine with the right drummer and vocallist. Vocals usually make or break a band so without actually hearing any, its a tough call.

Vyserith

Post by Vyserith » Mon October 17th, 2005, 12:11 am

Hey man! Thanks for taking the time to check us out. We should have a song with vocals up relatively soon... i hope! they are mixing them now! We are trying to get one mixed so we can go ahead and have them up. Feel free to drop messages to us... we will typically respond! oh and the vocals are something for you and everyone else to judge! leave feedback on those too!

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Mon October 17th, 2005, 2:33 pm

still having female vocals?

Wireneck

Post by Wireneck » Mon October 17th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Female vocs.....now that would be an interesting twist. Assuming of course they didn't sound anything like the crap Arch Enemy calls music/vocs these days.

Vyserith

Post by Vyserith » Wed October 19th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Oh God! please do not remind me of when i first came into the band... There was only clean vocs and i had to figure out growls and screams and shit on the spot... God she sucked. So to answer your questions NO MORE CLEAN VOCALS WILL BE IN VYSERITH!!! It was a great concept but not the right members! Damn i was hoping we had escaped that little bit of sound!

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Wed October 19th, 2005, 5:14 pm

Vyserith wrote:Oh God! please do not remind me of when i first came into the band... There was only clean vocs and i had to figure out growls and screams and shit on the spot... God she sucked. So to answer your questions NO MORE CLEAN VOCALS WILL BE IN VYSERITH!!! It was a great concept but not the right members! Damn i was hoping we had escaped that little bit of sound!
Figuring out how to shit on the spot sounds messy, but probably requires excellent aim.

Vyserith

Post by Vyserith » Thu October 20th, 2005, 11:57 am

Oh man you have no idea how messy things were getting... I think we had to change rooms because of all that shittyness we had built up inside of me and the clean vocalist! :lol: By the if you don't know the website it is www.myspace.com/intothelocusts we should have a song with vocs up real soon!

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Sat October 29th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Into Eternity

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat October 29th, 2005, 4:32 pm

this instrumental song doesnt sound too bad. better than that song with lauren doing gwen stefani vocals.

donny

Post by donny » Sat October 29th, 2005, 7:00 pm

i'ld lose the keyboard it sounds gay as fuck , and i would take the band drama off your profile if comes off as lame ..

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Sun October 30th, 2005, 1:22 pm

I'm going to start a band and call it Into The Locusts and have my myspace page be www.myspace.com/vyserith :D

Seriously though, the songs are good. I don't think the keyboards are gay, but I do think they're overused. Like maybe put them in on certain passages but not throughout the whole song (For Into The Locusts No... anyway). Just my 2 cents anyway.

Vyserith

Post by Vyserith » Mon October 31st, 2005, 3:18 pm

Vocals are up!!! Give em a listen let us know what you think... even if you don't like it! But yea we had some problems with other members and had to change our site... those bastards!!! [/quote]

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Fri July 14th, 2006, 4:28 pm

Wow this whole time I was getting this band mixed up with this other band http://www.myspace.com/visvires