discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Wed July 28th, 2004, 7:52 pm

Currently what is the plan for this week's show? What's the status? :b0unc3y:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed July 28th, 2004, 7:55 pm

We should be on for this Friday, so go ahead and email away those requests.

They're still transitioning everything over, but the signal was on the air from the new studio as of Tuesday, and other specialty shows have been aired since then, so we should be a go for this Friday.

As of now there's the main op mic up, no guest mics are up (yet, they may be up by Friday), 2 cd players, a turntable, and the console over there. We can do a show, it just may sound a little different this week.

I think Daniel is supposed to send out an annoucement about it to all the hosts either today or tomorrow.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Thu July 29th, 2004, 1:40 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Jul 28 2004, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Jul 28 2004, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> We should be on for this Friday, so go ahead and email away those requests.

They're still transitioning everything over, but the signal was on the air from the new studio as of Tuesday, and other specialty shows have been aired since then, so we should be a go for this Friday.

As of now there's the main op mic up, no guest mics are up (yet, they may be up by Friday), 2 cd players, a turntable, and the console over there. We can do a show, it just may sound a little different this week.

I think Daniel is supposed to send out an annoucement about it to all the hosts either today or tomorrow. [/quote]
Well Paul is not going to be on the show, he said that he is going to Athens Friday.

I wonder who that leaves besides you.

Tim
Dan
??? ;)